What's new

Lockinfo on non jailbroken phone?

ronnyjames

Reaction score
Hey all this may be a dumb question but is there a way to have lockinfo or something similar on a iPhone 4 that isn't jailbroken. I used to have it but then my phone stopped syncing with iTunes. I had to do a restore and now I have the new firmware which I believe for now I can only have a tethered jailbreak and that isn't going to happen. Any answers?

Hey all this may be a dumb question but is there a way to have lockinfo or something similar on a iPhone 4 that isn't jailbroken. I used to have it but then my phone stopped syncing with iTunes. I had to do a restore and now I have the new firmware which I believe for now I can only have a tethered jailbreak and that isn't going to happen. Any answers?

If you can get your hands on a developers account on apple you can get iOS 5 beta which has mobile notifier on lockscreen just like lock info except better, either that or jailbreak :/

Collin said:
If you can get your hands on a developers account on apple you can get iOS 5 beta which has mobile notifier on lockscreen just like lock info except better, either that or jailbreak :/

It doesn't sound like that's very easy to do without spending 100 bucks to get an account though :(

Collin said:

It doesn't sound like that's very easy to do without spending 100 bucks to get an account though :(

Yeah but thats the only way. If you have any shsh blobs from 4.2.8 or before you can use that to downgrade to jailbroken state.

Why lockinfo is only working with jailbroken Iphones?

Because lockinfo is from Cydia. The only time when you can get it without any loopholes is if you have a developer crack on your iPhone, a legitimate cracked iPhone, not a jailbroken one, where you'd have access to a lot of developer made easy tweaks