What's new

Lock for files? files security? (ex. password protecion)

zeneleven

Reaction score
Guys, i just want to know if theres such an application for your files to be secured? such as folders with pictures, videos, or some important private files that you dont want others to see, like messages? i cant seem to find any.. just wondering..

There really isn't much in the way of Application password protection for a non-JB iPhone. However, if you're already or willing ot Jailbreak... Applocker is an amazing tweak to have for Application Password protection.

Last edited:
There really isn't much in the way of Application password protection for a non-JB iPhone. However, if you're already or willing ot Jailbreak... Applocker is an amazing tweak to have for Application Password protection.

sorry i forgot to mention, im jailbroken.. ios 5.1.1.. What does AppLocker really protects? messages? photos? videos? and where can i get it? is it free app? i found this FILE LOCKER in appstore itunes, what is the difference between the two?

sorry i forgot to mention, im jailbroken.. ios 5.1.1.. What does AppLocker really protects? messages? photos? videos? and where can i get it? is it free app? i found this FILE LOCKER in appstore itunes, what is the difference between the two?
Applocker allows you to password protect any individual application you want. You can get it from Cydia since you're already JB'en. I'm not certain if it's free though... it might be a couple $$. Totally worth it in my opinion.

Applocker allows you to password protect any individual application you want. You can get it from Cydia since you're already JB'en. I'm not certain if it's free though... it might be a couple $$. Totally worth it in my opinion.

Thank you. I'll check that out.