What's new

Limera1n unlock for 4.1???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tazz

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I just recently upgraded my iphone from 4.0.2 to 4.1 and jailbroke it with Limera1n. My question is, is it possible to ulock it now, or will a unlock be released??? was it a good idea to upgrade to 4.1?
thanks =)

tazz i done the same as u and updated to 4.1 the jailbroke it bout hour ago i then went to 666ultrasnow to unlock it and lost my service so i had to go back into cydia and take out ultra snow so now i no there is no unlock yet just the jailbreak for the moment ...........................kenny1690............

Hello everyone.
I just recently upgraded my iphone from 4.0.2 to 4.1 and jailbroke it with Limera1n. My question is, is it possible to ulock it now, or will a unlock be released??? was it a good idea to upgrade to 4.1?
thanks =)

i posted this in another thread, but this comes from the dev team blog.

DO NOT USE LIMERA1N IF YOU USE THE ULTRASN0W CARRIER UNLOCK — wait for PwnageTool to incorporate the limera1n exploit. This is so that you can avoid updating your baseband and losing the unlock (possibly forever).

So, there is a jailbreak for 4.1 but NO unlocking yet, right???

Can it be downgraded to 4.0.1 now?

So if you try to unlock it you will loose the service?

hmm I wonder how soon the unlock will come out

So, there is a jailbreak for 4.1 but NO unlocking yet, right???

So if you try to unlock it you will loose the service?

hmm I wonder how soon the unlock will come out

thats right, no unlock yet. you just have to wait until its released. no ETA no nothing has been announced so who knows when we will see unlock

then why do I see ads on CL that they have i4 jailbroken and unlocked with cydia nnd instalus on 4.1????

are they lying?

no you dont understand. I see people on Craigs List who buy and sell iphones, selling i4 unlocked on 4.1

no you dont understand. I see people on Craigs List who buy and sell iphones, selling i4 unlocked on 4.1

some people seem to call 4.0.1 4.1 thats probably what they mean, 4.0.1 not 4.1 there is no 4.1 unlock yet

Maby they are hackers that are better than the dev team.....lol More than likely they are just saying it to get more calls...who knows with craigslist....

no, Here is what he did and it works with tmobile just fine. He had an i4 with 4.0.2. He downloaded tinyunmbrella, he saved shsh, then he updated to 4.1 using tiny, then he installed limerain then cydia, then unlock ultrasnow. he said its been about 7 hrs and everything works.

Status
Not open for further replies.