What's new

Left the note 4/andriod for 6 plus

djack

Reaction score
Well my last IPhone was the iPhone 4.Had a few phones in-between and recently had the Note 4. Although it had an awesome screen and camera, I never used the s pen and all the gadgets and mult this and that options. Im not bashing the Note 4, but I'm glad to be back to the Iphone and have my ITunes back!! Anything I need to know or missed being gone from the iphone for awhile?

Hi,
I too left the 4s and had s3, note 2, and HTC one max, every day I don't miss anything but text reflow (only on the HTC one max) I don't think we missed much at all.

Yeah the note 4 had a ton of features,s pen etc that were nice but I never really used them. I do miss some of the customization features androids have......but I always swore if Apple made a big screen comparable to android sizes id be back...........Glad I did!

U didn't miss much I don't think.look at IOS 8 lol being U came from android you'll find IOS easy breezy I loved the customization and tinkering I miss that.... BUT that's it.
I discovered I can download music on iOS
And use that third party as an app and plug in.
I can do everything w my iPhone as I did w android if jailbreak I don't want to im happy it works and never any drama as of now... And that I love!

I just recently sold my Note 4 also and got an Iphone 6 plus. Love the size and ease of use of the iPhone. Only thing I do miss on Note 4 was some cool features when using camera and customization of the home screen with some cool widgets. After using the Note 4 with Android Kit Kat for a few months heavily and now back to Iphone 6 plus with iOS, my real observation is the stability and just quality of the iPhone versus the Note 4. I think since iOS was designed to support only one hardware unlike Android which supports so many hardware variations from variety of manufacturers reflects the subtle quality and seamless integration between the OS and hardware. All i can say about Apple iPhone and iOS is " it just works !!!! ".

I left note for iPhone too but the 2 for the 5s lol
Welcome back and yes the reliability and stability is what keeps me grounded w Apple. And now the invested apps.

I discovered I can download music on iOS And use that third party as an app and plug in. I can do everything w my iPhone as I did w android if jailbreak I don't want to im happy it works and never any drama as of now... And that I love!

What app do u use?
Mine is music d/l lol it even mixes in w my music from iTunes all in one spot!
So I have downloaded songs and my songs all together ...
Yet I love spotify and sound cloud ITUBE

I just recently sold my Note 4 also and got an Iphone 6 plus. Love the size and ease of use of the iPhone. Only thing I do miss on Note 4 was some cool features when using camera and customization of the home screen with some cool widgets. After using the Note 4 with Android Kit Kat for a few months heavily and now back to Iphone 6 plus with iOS, my real observation is the stability and just quality of the iPhone versus the Note 4. I think since iOS was designed to support only one hardware unlike Android which supports so many hardware variations from variety of manufacturers reflects the subtle quality and seamless integration between the OS and hardware. All i can say about Apple iPhone and iOS is " it just works !!!! ".

I'm having a different experience. I gave up on Apple after it seemed like they were half stepping around the time of the i4. I switched to Android and recently decided to give the iPhone another run since I have to have two phones.

The wifi is more temperamental on iOS, the Bluetooth stack is limited, and the cell radio doesn't receive as strong of a signal.

I have also never had this many apps force closing on my Android counterpart either.

I really like the TouchID though since it is far easier to use one handed than my Android phone. They knocked it out of the park with that one!

I really miss the back button the most though. Once I can jailbreak again I will see if Activator can fill that gap. I had to upgrade to 8.1.3 to try to solve a TouchID and a wifi issue.