scifan5768 Administrator Staff member Dec 11, 2016 #1,235 J. A. said: View attachment 29344 Click to expand... I've just finished watching it and enjoyed it very much. Thanks for your post.
J. A. said: View attachment 29344 Click to expand... I've just finished watching it and enjoyed it very much. Thanks for your post.
J. A.68 Administrator Staff member Dec 11, 2016 #1,236 scifan57 said: I've just finished watching it and enjoyed it very much. Thanks for your post. Click to expand... You're welcome. I'm glad you liked it too. I came across it yesterday, when it was on TV.
scifan57 said: I've just finished watching it and enjoyed it very much. Thanks for your post. Click to expand... You're welcome. I'm glad you liked it too. I came across it yesterday, when it was on TV.
zstairlessone Well-Known Member Dec 11, 2016 #1,238 Watched Magical Beasts... Yesterday at the theater, it was much better than I was expecting.