scifan5767 Administrator Staff member Apr 22, 2016 #1,089 J. A. said: View attachment 25754 Click to expand... Have you seen any episodes of the old TV series the movie is based on?
J. A. said: View attachment 25754 Click to expand... Have you seen any episodes of the old TV series the movie is based on?
J. A.68 Administrator Staff member Apr 22, 2016 #1,090 scifan57 said: Have you seen any episodes of the old TV series the movie is based on? Click to expand... Sure! I've watched quite a few.
scifan57 said: Have you seen any episodes of the old TV series the movie is based on? Click to expand... Sure! I've watched quite a few.
ardchoille Well-Known Member Apr 22, 2016 #1,091 Watching this right now. It's hilarious! EDIT: I'm going to buy this movie on iTunes, I missed some of it due to laughing so hard. Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
Watching this right now. It's hilarious! EDIT: I'm going to buy this movie on iTunes, I missed some of it due to laughing so hard.
Gregoris Well-Known Member Staff member Apr 28, 2016 #1,095 Batman V superman for me, lots of bad reviews, but I liked it a lot.