spencerdl Well-Known Member Nov 21, 2020 #2,495 J. A. said: View attachment 50932 Click to expand... I really liked this movie. It's one of those you can watch over and over. [emoji1474][emoji41]
J. A. said: View attachment 50932 Click to expand... I really liked this movie. It's one of those you can watch over and over. [emoji1474][emoji41]
J. A.73 Administrator Staff member Nov 21, 2020 #2,497 spencerdl said: I really liked this movie. It's one of those you can watch over and over. [emoji1474][emoji41] Click to expand... You‘re right. And the music is great.
spencerdl said: I really liked this movie. It's one of those you can watch over and over. [emoji1474][emoji41] Click to expand... You‘re right. And the music is great.
jasassy Well-Known Member Nov 25, 2020 #2,503 A Total Classic and One of My Favorite Movies Ever [emoji1317][emoji3531][emoji1317]
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon
iPhone and Apple News The Perfect Blend of Power, Portability, and Style – Baseus PicoGo 45W Charger ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon