What's new

Kinda confused about Game Center

Ferrari

Reaction score
Alright, so, the only GC compatible game I got atm is Flight Control
and my question is, how do I play that multiplayer?
I go to one of my friends profile who has Flight Control but I don't see an option to invite him to my game and play with him?

H E L P ?!?!?!?!?! :)

Also, I'm trying to play Scramble Challenge Edition
everytime I go to Challenge Friends or Play Online, it says "An internet connection is required"
even tho I'm connected with WiFi
I even turned off WiFi and tried with 3G but it still doesn't work and it gives me the same error
anyone know if this is just the game or what?

Some games you cant play multiplayer. I could be wrong but i thought flight control wasnt multiplayer over game center. I know that cro mag racing is one for sure. As for the internet issue, i am unsure about that

I am also slightly confused. I created an account, and I have several gamecenter games, but it says no games. Is that installed games or...?

the game has to be up to date & downloaded after GC has been installed. best thing you can hope to do without losing all your progress in the game is wait for an update. sorry! gunbros is playable in GC & an update has just been released so give that 1 a try :p

Fruit ninjas allows you to play multiplayer via game center. You and your friend can play together or anyone else that has it with gamecenter. I play every so often so feel free to invite me to a game. My gamecenter name is Av6JL

you just chalenge your friends to games that you both have.. i never have managed to play with any one but do get a tone of requests daily lol

Hello. I found a way to fix the "Internet" issue. First, get on game center. Then,start the game you want to play FROM GAME CENTER. NOT FROM THE ORIGINAL APP. Then you should have no more Internet problems.

Attachments

• $image-3697135930.jpg
    $image-3697135930.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 113