What's new

Keyboard Themes And Colors On iPhone And iPod Touch With Color Keyboard

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADmCeDrHy1c]YouTube - Keyboard Themes And Colors On iPhone And iPod Touch With Color Keyboard - iOS Vlog 368[/ame]​

Color Keyboard is a tweak that a lot of people have been waiting for since it doesn't use iAccess. You can use it on firmware versions 4.0-4.3.2 which is great if you haven't updated. The Tweak comes with a few custom keyboard colors / themes and hopefully more to come. You also have the ability to set your own keyboard background by going through iFile. Hopefully the developer will keep updating or there will be a possibility of downloading more through Cydia. Check out Color Keyboard in Cydia for $1.99.

i downloaded this keyboard also and it works very nicely, more colours would be nice but its ana mazing theme that you can mix the colours of the keyboard in the settings. this is another must have cydia app.. thanks to phil for the video

will this work for verizon 4.2.8. ?????? So far I haven't been able to get any keyboard theme to work in winterboard. Is this the way to do it?????

i had the same problem, none would work but this one did... but its not free

my thoughts exactly.. i paid and its got a tone of colours you can use so basically all the colour keyboards i would of downloaded into one