What's new

Vibrate Keyboard Keys On iPhone And iPod Touch With HapticPro

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX5M9XjoSUs]YouTube - Vibrate Keyboard Keys On iPhone And iPod Touch With HapticPro - iOS Vlog 268[/ame]​

Although HapticPro is not a completely new tweak, it has been updated to the point where it is stable. What this does is tells your iDevice to vibrate every single time you hit a key on the keyboard, touch and app, touch and option, etc. You can see this feature on many other, non-iOS, phones like the Blackberry Storm. There are a ton of settings you can change around, even lower/heighten the intensity of the vibration. So just in case you don't want to type/vibrate so much that your device falls out of your hand. Now, I am sure that will not happen, but just in case, that option is there along with many others. If you have device with the vibrate function, check out HapticPro, if you want more feeling to the way you type. It's $2.99, but it increases your sense of touch.

or for the slightly more advance user,there are these file mods that accomplish the same thing without any cost
iPhone 4 / iOS4 Haptic feedback - xSellize <----------

i have used it myself and love it....haptic pro is good too...i just didnt like all those settings that didnt work....i may try it again with the new update