What's new

Just got my new Nutshell Case Pouch; wonderful much better than expected!

zipur

Reaction score
I hear this is the best pouch case for the Iphone since you can order it to match your Otterbox case. My questions is are they hugh? ugly or very nice. The youtube vids give me pause. Canb someone comment on actual usage?

Use a Otterbox defender. I needed a belt case to free up my pockets. Nutshell hand builds its cases/pouches and can be ordered in a variety of sizes. I ordered the iPhone 4 Otterbox version.

At first I was worried that it would be too bulky but I am very pleased with this case. Belt clip is metal so it won't break the learn is alligator and the flap has a wide magnet which gives great closure.

If you are looking for a belt pouch case to hold you cell phone (with or without an armored cover) the nutshell is tops in my book.

I am thinking about ordering one for my 4G with the Element Case Black Ops version. I think the price is good considering the quality of the leather and that it is all hand made.

Do you live here in the States?

How long did it take to get to you from New Zealand?

bc

Took ten days. Pretty speedy to me. The croc leather is very nice I was concerned that the rubber on the otter box would cause binding. It does not the smooth cloth lining works perfect. And I live in Dallas Tx.

just cant carry such a large case for the iphone, it looks like you have a tiny microwave on your hip......lol

Well, I can not comment on actual usage because I just received my case today. I received notice of shipping on 9-26 and received it on 10-3, Very quick IMO.
My case is for the iPhone 4 with a Vapor Pro Aluminum Case. I had a pen holder added. The vegetable-tanned leather is a very light beige color that will darken with use and age. I would not call mine huge nor ugly. I would call mine trim, very handsome and high quality. I am very pleased with mine. I would imagine a case to fit the Otterbox Defender would be a small amout larger than mine. I do not think you would be dissapointed at all.

bc

$2011-10-03 18-12-15.083.jpg$2011-10-03 17-59-35.624.jpg$2011-10-03 18-00-35.364.jpg$2011-10-03 18-04-04.013.jpg

After a few weeks into this case and I'm still happy, It is not too big and hold my Iphone with a commuter very well. The belt clip is almost too strong. I've gotten into the habit of using it like a hand rest while standing, (Like a Cop). I did not opt for the pen holder but I get get the elastic headphone holder. But when I have my ear bud in there it makes the case just a little too big. I think this holster is great if you don't like you phone in your pocket or to snap onto a Backpack.

Here is an example with iphone ear buds in there
$2011-10-03 18-03-17.736.jpg

I have been using the otterbox defender case series for years, on my iPhone 3G, 3GS and 4, but recently I switched over to the lifeproof cases
Love this case, it completely water proof and shock plus snow and mud proof
As long as you follow the correct instructions for it
It is awesome
:D

Sent from my waterproof iPhone