What's new

Just got my Iphone.

Edvin94

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wana tell you that I just got my Iphone imported (from USA to Norway.) I used jailbreakme.com to jailbreak it and then Ultrasn0w to unlock it, and now it works 100%. If any1 is struggling to unlock your Iphone, please gimme a PM :D

nicely done. you will soon learn buying locked iphones is a big mistake... it may save you a few bucks but waiting for firmware upgrades and unlocks just to upgrade sucks..

for me its sim free or nothing at all.. but some ppl wont care, some ppl never upgrade firmware so its ok

well.. I saved 600 bucks on buying it locked from U.S instead of buying it here, in Norway..

So for half the price, im pretty sure I wont regret buying it locked.. Anyways, I have always had unlocked iphones and itouches, and this will just be another one in the line, so I know what I am doing.. Now that jailbreaking is actually legal, I think jailbreaking will be much better anywyas...

well.. I saved 600 bucks on buying it locked from U.S instead of buying it here, in Norway..

So for half the price, im pretty sure I wont regret buying it locked.. Anyways, I have always had unlocked iphones and itouches, and this will just be another one in the line, so I know what I am doing.. Now that jailbreaking is actually legal, I think jailbreaking will be much better anywyas...

thats expensive 600 bucks save, nice.. well if it deosent bother you then great :)

personally i wouldent get the iphone locked again even if i saved 1000 bucks ;p

in my country they have the iphone 4 for 1300 euros. but as i am here in the uk i got it sim free for 600 uk pounds. how much is it in norway? 900 euros roughly?

jailbreak is good but now you need unlock so you can upgrade firmware and with out it your stuck on the same fw. but saying that my brothers is sim free and hes still on 4.0 lol he refuses to upgrade and refuses to jailbreak.. :O

i upgrade and refuse to jailbreak with the iphone 4 lol

my first ever iphone in 2007 summer just before the release of the 3g i got the 16GB and it was locked to o2 and i hated having to rely on the dev team for unlock tools ever since then i promised to myself to never buy another locked iphone as long as i buy a new iphone and there is a iphone..

Last edited:
Hey guys, just wana tell you that I just got my Iphone imported (from USA to Norway.) I used jailbreakme.com to jailbreak it and then Ultrasn0w to unlock it, and now it works 100%. If any1 is struggling to unlock your Iphone, please gimme a PM :D

Nice buy man...but I have a few questions.Where did you buy it?Apple Store?How much did the transport cost you?:D( I'm planning on buying one myself from US too since where I live prices are pretty high...)

Nice buy man...but I have a few questions.Where did you buy it?Apple Store?How much did the transport cost you?:D( I'm planning on buying one myself from US too since where I live prices are pretty high...)

apple stores dont send it out of their country so no. unless he knows a us resident that got it for him...

well.. to buy from apple store in the US, you need to be an american citizan, but I had a friend who travelled to America, and they had an american friend, so the friend bought it for the friend who bought it for me, lol :D so I paid nothing in shipment and nothing in toll :D

well.. to buy from apple store in the US, you need to be an american citizan, but I had a friend who travelled to America, and they had an american friend, so the friend bought it for the friend who bought it for me, lol :D so I paid nothing in shipment and nothing in toll :D

Wow, well enjoy your iPhone 4 you lucky...person :D.