What's new

Just came from droid

hinds90

Reaction score
I just came from a droid x and is there a way I can transfer my photos. I tried doing it through my laptop but it want?

Welcome to the forums :) You can transfer photos to and from your iPhone to the computer via iTunes. In the photos tab beside the summary of your iPhone once it's connected to iTunes already, choose sync photos from any folder you've created in your laptop that will serve as a folder for pics in your iPhone aside from the camera roll folder :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Thanks for the welcome. I had my droid x all hacked up so i'm trying to learn the ropes with the iphone. I love it its so much. So much simple and smooth compared android.

Thanks for the welcome. I had my droid x all hacked up so i'm trying to learn the ropes with the iphone. I love it its so much. So much simple and smooth compared android.

Welcome to the forums hind. The first tip I can give you about the "all hacked up" iPhone is to not install 4.2.9 or 4.2.10

Lol to late the phone came with it and I didnt know any better. So I take it I want be able to jailbreak?

Edit: I still love it though. The main reason I got it was cause My droidx Dint' sync with everything like Iphone does.

Lol to late the phone came with it and I didnt know any better. So I take it I want be able to jailbreak?

Edit: I still love it though. The main reason I got it was cause My droidx Dint' sync with everything like Iphone does.

Ahh that sucks. Guess Motorola lied to you bc the iPhone does. And the droidx does it have way with the chance of malicious apps and super poor battery life.

Well I like the droidx and iphone but the things that attract me the most about iphone is the fact that it can sync with damn near anything and its so easier to use. The droidx was tons more customizable and fun to tinker with but it's just not as stable and easy to use.

Pretty much what happened to me. It was nice being able to customize this and that but after awhile I just wanted the phone to be smooth without trying and not force closing apps all the dang time.

Last edited:
I was tired of my Moto Droid 1 FC'ing constantly, the terrible battery life, and the weird glitches that pop up with all the subpar coding in some of the apps that are on the Android Market. I agree with you that the iPhone is much smoother and coming from Android also much more reliable... One thing I think is funny is comparing the shutter time and startup of the Camera app on both devices, I think you will see a large difference in iPhone performance over Droid. And the way I moved all my photos off the original Droid... I'm not sure if the X has an sd card? if so... I bought a little sd converter, which if you plug it into the slot on the usb it lets you open up the photos folder on the root of your DX otherwise, I would just plug it in and navigate to the photos folder if you are on mac?