What's new

Just a couple questions

KrayzieBone

Reaction score
Ok i just wanna know how to set ringbacks and ringtones for my iPhone4 from Verizon.

And how to put a good theme on it like that customizes your icons and puts wallpapers.

And how to get new keyboards to text with.

Thank you very much for your time.

Well, to get ringback tones you have to go to verizon. There's an activation fee and a monthly fee for that. I personally wouldn't buy ringtones from verizon... If you want to customize wallpapers and icons you'll have to jailbreak your iphone. Don't know about the keyboard... do you want a keyboard in another language? Hope that helps.

Well, to get ringback tones you have to go to verizon. There's an activation fee and a monthly fee for that. I personally wouldn't buy ringtones from verizon... If you want to customize wallpapers and icons you'll have to jailbreak your iphone. Don't know about the keyboard... do you want a keyboard in another language? Hope that helps.

Like Verucca said in order for you to get ringback tones you have to pay for them monthly through verizon. You can customize your wallpaper without jailbreaking but you cant customize icons without the jailbreak. There use to be a app in cydia that allowed you to change the keyboard, it was called iaccess but since 4.2.6 on verizon it didnt work. I just found out about a tweak in cydia called color keyboard it's $1.99 but it gets the job done

photo-1.png

Last edited:
You can customize your wallpaper without jailbreaking but you cant customize icons without the jailbreak.

Oops. Sorry about that. I was so sure I was talking about themes and not only the wallpaper.

verruca said:
Oops. Sorry about that. I was so sure I was talking about themes and not only the wallpaper.

I knew what you were saying. Theming can only be done on jailbroken iPhone.