What's new

Jailbroke my 4S now its bricked hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoLDSuN

Reaction score
I jailbroke my 4S on 5.0.1 with Absinthe. I put like 3 apps from Cydia and when I put xsellize in and it went to reboot it got stuck on a frozen spin. I tried to restore in DFU, I tried to restore in recovery mode. I got error 21 in recovery, and 1603 in DFU. I tried to update iTunes and restore, I restarted my computer, I used the latest redsn0w and tried to restore with the IPSW, nothing works. I was on it like 9 hours today. It's super bricked. I had to open my brand new iPhone 4S I was tryin to sell. I dnt kno what else I can do??

Wait! Let me make sure I got this straight: You jail broke your iPhone 4S, put some apps on it from Cydia. Then, you installed a piracy repo and now your iPhone doesn't work properly. And - you're whining to the forum about it?!?!?

Serves you right!

iPhone Forums does not condone piracy, whether it's to actually conduct it or to discuss it, to include apps and repos to enable piracy. Not only is it against our rules, it's illegal. Don't be a pirate!

You will have to find help elsewhere. You will not receive assistance here. We don't help thieves who wish to steal apps from developers.

Marilyn
Moderator, iPhoneForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.