What's new

Jailbreaking 5s

chadx9

Reaction score
I jailbroke my 4s and it did take a come times to do it so now I am jail breaking my 5s and still stuck at configuring 2/2 and I did restore my iphone with iTunes and I did take all the unlock/passcode off my phone as well and still continue to jailbreak my phone any ideas why it isn't working? And will will there be another update to fix the bugs? Thanks

Don't refer me to the jailbreak qa link cause I've been there plenty of times but I doubt anything will work untill they have a fix.

Over two hours waiting still stuck at it 😔

Keep your device plugged in, and Evasi0n7 running, don't cancel anything. Home the power and home button until you see either the Apple logo or the Evad3rs logo on your device and release (a hard reset basically) and see if that triggers the next step.

Okay thanks ima keep trying it I'll let ya know soon

I have a 5 S. I downloaded the jailbreak the day it was released. I waited a few days before I actually performed the jailbreak. The entire process, including backing up via iTunes took about 5 minutes.

My experience was exactly as described in the YouTube videos such as

If you get to the point that the jailbreak does not proceed try restoring your device, download a new copy of the jailbreak, remove the passcode and retry to jailbreak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Already tried it all not working :( cries