What's new

Jailbreak question

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Once you have jailbroken your iPhone can you rejailbreak it with a untethered jailbreak? The one I have now is a untethered 4.3.5 jailbreak. Would like to know if I can upgrade to an untethered one?

Once you have jailbroken your iPhone can you rejailbreak it with a untethered jailbreak? The one I have now is a untethered 4.3.5 jailbreak. Would like to know if I can upgrade to an untethered one?
how do you have a untethered jailbreak? and to answer your question you have to restore and rejailbreak.

No you can't upgrade your "tethered jailbreak" to a untethered jailbreak. There is no untethered jailbreak for 4.3.5, and there won't be one. Ever! You'll have to wait for iOS 5.

Nobody knows when iOS5 will be out besides a few Apple employees. It will be released along side the iPhone5 and we won't know when that will be until they announce it but lots of recent events have hinted at an early October release. From there it could be a few weeks to a few months before an untethered jailbreak is released.

Does my iPhone have to be jb to install iOS 5 with out being a developer and no udui or what ever it is.

pandahou said:
Does my iPhone have to be jb to install iOS 5 with out being a developer and no udui or what ever it is.

No you wont. Ios 5 will be launch tonyhe public next month. As far as ios 5 beta you have to have your udid registered under a developers account.

iCrank said:
No you wont. Ios 5 will be launch tonyhe public next month. As far as ios 5 beta you have to have your udid registered under a developers account.

Like iCrank stated. You have to have your UDID registered or be a developer. I had my UDID registered by a friend so I am running beta 7. I am assuming the only difference from this one is that the apps will all be compatible, hopefully...

Question I have a iPhone 4 4.3.5 and was wondering if theres a jailbreak for it

RoadRunner said:

How did u jailbreak it