What's new

Jailbreak My 3gs 5.0.1 ios/5.16

bckeefe2004

Reaction score
Its a good thing I joined this place. I came here to fix my boot prob with my 4g, had this 3gs sitting around firvweeks and opened it for no other reason but to have a phone. Anyway came for fix,and honestly I was going to research about the 6.15 baseband until I read thread about the risks involved.

Has there been any reported bugs/problems with the newer 3gs's? Besides redsn0w is there a better way? Is there a place on here or on the web that will give me some things that a JB 3gs dies and is capable of? If so please shoot me a pm if the question is valid and can be taken advantade of. Ie flash player, live tv, etc.

I was about to fire up Redsn0w when I heard the voice in my head say....."make sure its cool to JB on 9.10b3 and a 5.0.1 so you dont screw up 2 phones in 2 nights. What dangers are there if i say do a perfect break step by step? Are there any horror stories associated with 5.0.1, new 3gs, and a 5.16 baseband? Anyway i wiukd love to do this right now would also like to know if im risking anythingvto procure a jailed phone. I have lived sans jb phones since my 1 3g so i can deal if breaking is risky. Ty for reading....

Hi. I'm jb using red snow 10b3 iOS 5.0.1 on iPhone 3GS and works fine for me a bit lagging at times but I guess it's just all the tweaks I have ins .