What's new

Jailbreak Help!!

Donski

Reaction score
I jailbroke my iPhone 4 ios ver 4.0.1 and it is setup the way I like it with a bunch of apps for Cydia. My question is this:

When the jailbreak for 4.1 comes out how to reinstall my Cydia apps after I update to ios 4.1 then jailbreak.

Do I have to reinstall them one by one?

Is there a way to make of list of the apps I installed so I know which ones to reinstall?

Thanks!

Pkgbackup works it's $3.49 in cydia. There are a few others that do basically the same thing.

i think if you sync your iphone with itunes the apps will transfer over to itunes so you dont need to make a list of the ones you downloaded, but you will need to re-download them i think, since when you upgrade to 4.1 you wont have a jailbreak initially

i think if you sync your iphone with itunes the apps will transfer over to itunes so you dont need to make a list of the ones you downloaded, but you will need to re-download them i think, since when you upgrade to 4.1 you wont have a jailbreak initially

ITunes won't backup any apps from cydia...

i was wondering the same thing,not really for apps,but ther tweaks and such to make the phone the way i like em
i:e;screen dimmer
ifinite folders
five dock
five row
acivatator
disable voice control
haptic pro
clear folders
no spot
springflash
3g unrestricot

i know the ones i purchased i will get back for free or whatnot
will Pkgbackup save and reinstall all that with my settings intact?