What's new

Jailbreak and picture messaging

Gus 524

Reaction score
Jailbroke my iPhone 5 the day on the 6.1 jailbreak. Having tons of fun with it still. The other day I tried to send a picture message and it said it sent but the other phone never got it. If I remember right I was able to before while on this new jailbreak. However not any more. I am 99% sure it is something with my phone because I have talked to AT&T for quite a while on this. Anyone know what happened or what I could of installed to cause this? How should I go. About fixing this?

Thanks,
Justin

I'm not of any help, but I can tell you that your jailbreak itself has no effect on the devices performance whatsoever. You should be able to do everything you could do before just with an extra icon on the homescreen(cydia)

Try sending a picture message to yourself. That's an old trick that very well may work for you..

Try sending a picture message to yourself. That's an old trick that very well may work for you..

Works if I send it to my self but no one else. It always says delivered it's just no other phone gets it. Any other ticks?

I'm starting to get really mad at this!

Last edited:
Just rejailbrake. No one else is having these issues.. If you could picture message before jailbrking then do a full restore/clean wipe and re jail brake. Set the phone up as a new device. Do not restore from back up as your problem might get installed thru back up.. That should fix u up fine. Yes it's a hassle. O well..

Just rejailbrake. No one else is having these issues.. If you could picture message before jailbrking then do a full restore/clean wipe and re jail brake. Set the phone up as a new device. Do not restore from back up as your problem might get installed thru back up.. That should fix u up fine. Yes it's a hassle. O well..

Hey thanks for your suggestion. I just might have to do that.

Thanks again,
Justin