What's new

Jailbreak 7.1

Send me a screen capture of all the information or a copy-paste of all the info via private message. Without the actual content, it's hard to gauge. You can void out the serial number, IMEI, ICCID, IMSI, and BT/Mac/IP Address if you'd like.

Hi Willerz above is what comes up in Identify on Redsnow. There are no answers next to them becuase its a screen dump from internet.

But what line should I be reading to tell or identiy if is been OTA or IUNES PC.

Kind regards.

Al

It's labelled as part of the credentials such as the build number. It's been a while since I've used it but I don't think it's changed.

You'd have to run RedSn0w for yourself and look for it.

LOL I have ran it but don`t know what Im lookin for ? :-( That's why posted the lines previously to see what info I should be reading.

Last edited:
There should be outputs next to what you listed out above. Paste them here.

Which outputs so you need to help me please ?

Just paste the entire thing here. RedSn0w's identifying fields that you have above with what RedSn0w spits out for each one.....

Is there not personal details on their ?

Last edited:
When jailbreaking on 7.0.4 with Evasion will it give me any baseband options ie preserve etc or so I just run the jb.
Have no idea what to do if bb pops up, would i update or preserve if this is the case.

Kind regards.

Al.

No. There are no utilities that will allow for the stitching and installation of custom IPSW because iTunes 11.1+ will not work, regardless of whether or not you've patched iTunes 11.1 or above for custom IPSW on iTunes 11.1

Just run jb then, no otions. Thats good and easy :)

Is it ok to Jailbreak with sim card in the iphone or should I remove this before Jailbreak ?