What's new

iXtreme iPhone extended battrey case!

extreme2low

Reaction score
I have been searching for something like this for sooo long. I have an iPhone 4 and I hate the battery life. Im sure anyone that has an iPhone 4 knows about the battery life as a heavy user!

I came across a place called iXtreme Accessories, that makes iPhone 4 battery cases. I bought a case a week ago to try it out, and it is hands down, the best extended battery case I have seen made for the iPhone 4! Its very thin and sleek, and it comes with replacement back housing. It offers twice the battery life. I figured I would throw it out there for anyone who is looking for an extended battery case that doesnt add a lot of bulk and has to have a different charging cable. I posted a like and an image of what it looks like.

iXtreme Accessories

T6.jpg

Well i have an iphone4 and i think the battery is amazing i get 3 days easy way better than my driod!!! I dont know what you guys are doing with your phones to say its horrible
$140 thats crazy!!!!

Im a business owner and I use my phone all day long! Like I said Im a heavy user.. I dont think you fall in that category. I love the design of the case and its one of the best things I have bought for the phone so far!

I have owned one of these for about 1 month now and just bought one for my wife! I can say that the iXtreme T6 is the best extended battery case I have owned. I have been through the extended energizer, mophie, etc,. The overall appearance of the machined aluminum case is outstanding. I get compliments all the time and people always ask where I got it from. The battery last at least 2 times longer than what it used to.

Never thought I would see the day that someone made a case like this for the back of the iphone 4 that replaces the internal battery! I bought one and just received it yesterday. I love the case and the extended battery life!

When I upgraded my phone from (4.2.1 to 4.3) iPhone software version 4.3 drains the battery but ever scince I upgraded my phone from 4.3 to 4.3.2 the battery life has improved by far:)

When I upgraded my phone from (4.2.1 to 4.3) iPhone software version 4.3 drains the battery but ever scince I upgraded my phone from 4.3 to 4.3.2 the battery life has improved by far:)

I use my phone daily a lot for my work, I just upgraded to 4.3.3 and the battery life was ok i guess for me. I didnt really notice a difference. I did notice a lot with the iXtreme extended battery case. I does last a lot longer without charging!
Do you use your iphone heavily?

hi, I am iphone user, and I am happy with its battery life, I used to play games and send emails through it. U can say I use my cell almost every minute. I m not getting what more you are expecting from your iphone..

IMHO ti get any flavour of smartphone with the battery life of the old Nokia 3310 is the holly grail.

I to run a small business, I find the iPhone 4 way and above any other smart phone I've used for battery stamina, but I also charge it in the car while travelling.

I find it will do about 4 days in light use say over easter hold, HTC were lucky ti do 2.

CP

hi, I am iphone user, and I am happy with its battery life, I used to play games and send emails through it. U can say I use my cell almost every minute. I m not getting what more you are expecting from your iphone..

Anything about the battery life? What does it read in your settings> general> usage?