What's new

Yoobao 1400mAH ultraSlim 11.5MM battery case

lancer

Reaction score
Hey all. Been researching the different battery cases out there for past few weeks. I'm impressed with the Yoobao 1400mAH ultraSlim 11.5MM Backup Battery Case for the iPhone 4. It looks great with the slimness of it and the added bonus of the stand allowing you to watch movies or youTube in comfort without having to hold the iPhone all the time.*

Just wondering if others have used this case and if so what's your thoughts on It? How does it compare to other battery cases and does it extend the iPhones battery life by much during the day. I'd be a heavy user and wudn't get a full day out of the iPhone without charging it up.*

Thanks for any advice of help on this before I buy.

Thanks ldominguez1986. It looks a super case so I'd be very interested in getting it especially for the little stand that would allow you to prop it up to watch tv etc. I'm just wondering about the power of it though at 1400 mAh. Would appreciate your views if you get it thought I suppose with the price you couldn't go wrong. I'll prob get it myself.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

lancer said:
Thanks ldominguez1986. It looks a super case so I'd be very interested in getting it especially for the little stand that would allow you to prop it up to watch tv etc. I'm just wondering about the power of it though at 1400 mAh. Would appreciate your views if you get it thought I suppose with the price you couldn't go wrong. I'll prob get it myself.

Yeah no prob, I figured for 20 bucks can't go wrong. It's thinner than most and nicer on my opinion for a fraction of the big guys. As far as battery, if it gives it a fifty percent charge I'll be happy with that. It's a 1400 and the one in the phone is 1430 so I figure it's pretty much like having a spare...

Well an update for this case. I received the case today and it does not fit properly around the vibrate switch. Also when you put the phone in the case, it's not fun to take back out. It is a very slim case and very nice looking. I contacted the seller to see if maybe he sent me an AT&T only case because in his description of the title it says AT&T and Verizon case. Will let you know what he says...

Sorry to hear its not fitting snugly. I think if you gently push down on the glass front of the iPhone and gently push the phone up the case is meant to come apart for ease of extraction. I'm going to order one and I'll let you know how I get on with it. I'd be happy with 50% power boost with it too but I hope it gives nearer 70-80%.

i looked and it says does not fit verizon iPhone or the 4s

i would like to see a picture of the fitment of it on a verizon iPhone though since you already have the case

egobuster1 said:
i looked and it says does not fit verizon iPhone or the 4s

i would like to see a picture of the fitment of it on a verizon iPhone though since you already have the case

In the title it says for AT&T and Verizon iPhone. I sent the case back so I can't do a pic but the top piece would not properly close because of the vibrate switch