What's new

Ivy wants to jailbreak her iphone 5

You've been missing out on a lot! Lol.

I honestly won't run a stock iPhone. I always wait for a jailbreak before I upgrade. I honestly left my iPhone 4 on iOS 5.1.1 until the evaders released their jailbreak.

Maybe that's why I chose to use my iPhone 4 vs my iPhone 5 back then...

This!!!!

IMO there's many android phones that can 'out feature' a stock iphone but a jb iPhone beats all phones out!!!! A JB iPhone is really the best of both worlds, customizable and relialbly smooth.

This!!!!

IMO there's many android phones that can 'out feature' a stock iphone but a jb iPhone beats all phones out!!!! A JB iPhone is really the best of both worlds, customizable and relialbly smooth.
i was impressed when i saw my friends phone,looks like i may have a long wait though.

thanks for the suggestion,I'll probably wait though.

The longer you wait, the sweeter it'll be by the time you actually get to jailbreak. :)

There's no telling what iOS 7 will bring. Maybe it'll be the game changer that makes jailbreaking m00t (because of the more "open OS" rumors!). ;)

The longer you wait, the sweeter it'll be by the time you actually get to jailbreak. :)

There's no telling what iOS 7 will bring. Maybe it'll be the game changer that makes jailbreaking m00t (because of the more "open OS" rumors!). ;)
yes it's true if you have to wait for something.....will be interesting to see what IOS 7 brings too.