What's new

iTunes purchases

iamkimosabi

Reaction score
I just recently started getting on iTunes again, and I found out why I left it alone a while ago. It's addictive! I have found all of my favorite jams lately, and it's drying up my bank account! Haha.

Right now, I just caught The Best of Sade album for 7.99! What a steal.

Are iTunes music, once purchased, permanently yours? Meaning, I can upload these songs to any of iPhones? I just recently gave my mother my iPhone 4 16gig so she can e-mail my grandmother in Korea, and i'd like to put some music on it for her. She has her own apple account I had to create for her, when I switched the iPhone to her number.

You can download any iTunes purchases to the original account again anytime you want for free...

By any chance, is there a list anywhere of all the purchases i've made on my account? I'd like to go back ad download everything I had before I re-formatted this laptop.

You can download any iTunes purchases to the original account again anytime you want for free...

You have to make sure your iTunes account is set to authorised otherwise it won't re-download previously purchased items. Once authorised with the correct iTunes user ID for the purchased items it will.

iHolophyte

Can I sync my music to my mother iPhone 4 if she has her own iTunes account name and password?

Yes, you'll have to authorize your iTunes account information on her computer via her iTunes account... if that makes sense. LOL!

You can get a full list of everything you've ever bought from iTunes and the app store (provided its still available).

You can find it under the purchases tab on the iTunes store home page on your computer...