What's new

iTunes Cloud? Big Apple Announcement In A Few Hours

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GDKTQ14nhA]YouTube - iTunes Cloud? Big Apple Announcement In A Few Hours - iOS Vlog 193[/ame]​

Tomorrow, November 16th, 2010, Apple will be announcing something big that has to do with iTunes. People are speculating things that have nothing to do with iTunes in some places. Well, it says it right in the text "iTunes". There are a few possibilities off what Apple could have up their sleeve this time. Possibilities of the iTunes Cloud service or Subscriptions are likely. Stay tuned tomorrow at 7 A.M. PST here.

ouch 7am for you... 5pm for me! cant wait to see what itunes will have lol

my GOD apple.. BEATTLES for frig sake LMAO all this build up for that crap??? steve is really get old ;p

Bloody Beatles! I had to check the American site to make sure!

Think someone was hyping it up on purpose. Or steve really likes the Beatles!

Pathetic, what a bunch of clowns.
The tomorrow is "Just Another Day" was the clue as it's part of the lyrics for the song "Another Day" performed and recorded by Paul McCartney in 1970 but originally written by the Beatles.

I'm SO happy you can get the Beatles on iTunes now because it never occurred to me to rip my own Beatles CD's through iTunes and put them on my iPod like every other CD I have. Thank You Apple for this GREAT addition!!

Pathetic, what a bunch of clowns.
The tomorrow is "Just Another Day" was the clue as it's part of the lyrics for the song "Another Day" performed and recorded by Paul McCartney in 1970 but originally written by the Beatles.

I'm SO happy you can get the Beatles on iTunes now because it never occurred to me to rip my own Beatles CD's through iTunes and put them on my iPod like every other CD I have. Thank You Apple for this GREAT addition!!

would of never guessed that lol.. what great news, now i can download lots of beattles songs?