What's new

Itrip

Zaza77

Reaction score
Regarding: Griffin iTrip FM Transmitter with App support. I want to listen to the music (not radio) from my iPhone through my stereo. Does this itrip transmit good sound? Or is it distorted? Please recommend what is good. I in NZ. Thanks

FM transmitter aren't very good for most people. If you live and work in and area where there are very few broadcast FM stations, it will probably work fine. If you live and work in and area where there are many strong FM broadcast stations, it will drive you crazy, with static and other stations bleeding through as you drive around town. If your car radio has an audio input jack, most newer cars do, just get a 3.5mm jack, male to male, stereo cable, and plug it into the audio input jack on your car radio and the headphone jack output on the iPhone. You may have to set the radio to AUX input, or it may switch automatically, when you plug it in. See you car radio manual or radio section in the car manual.

These all depend on where you live. I would find a friend who has one and try it out in the car you will be using it in and that will be the decision breaker!