What's new

it will be nice to see a few iphone 4 HD vids..

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i think i might upload a few on the 24th when i get mine, how about you guys?

I'm definitely going to test out the HD video and editing app when I take a vacation to Orlando in August. Make a nice video of the new Harry Potter World at Universal.

Heading to Ireland on the 30th! Look forward to having the HD Vid and Camera for the trip.

Heading to Ireland on the 30th! Look forward to having the HD Vid and Camera for the trip.

Lucky. ireland is one place i haven't been that i REALLY want to visit...

ireland? nice! imovie looks like it could be good so i could edit my videos and upload straight to youtube without having to edit on the pc or mac good movie adding imovie

I'm definitely going to test out the HD video and editing app when I take a vacation to Orlando in August. Make a nice video of the new Harry Potter World at Universal.
We're heading there in December. My daughter can hardly contain herself having to wait that long to see Harry Potter World! But last time we were there it was July and so hot it wasn't even fun, so I'm happy to wait!

We're heading there in December. My daughter can hardly contain herself having to wait that long to see Harry Potter World! But last time we were there it was July and so hot it wasn't even fun, so I'm happy to wait!

We went to Disney last year in May and it rained just about everyday we were there and of course the last day when we are leaving it is perfect. My girlfriend and I are pretty excited about seeing it, after growing up reading and watching the series. We might be older than the average(I'm 24 and she's 22), but everyone is a kid in Orlando right?

Looking forward to making some cool HD Videos. Maybe we should make a YouTube channel for the forums and just upload everyones stuff there =]

may be i could love to go scotland, heh, well as for videos i found a very good column where there are alot of informations about how to converter the vedio to iPhone MP4, i think this might be very useful: Aneesoft.com Tutorials and Tips

what good iphone 4 would be? be aware of loss your signal
by the way 960*640 how high-def you can enjoy?