What's new

Issue resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your glass screen protector was installed badly. It is crooked and has crud under it. If you insist on taking it to the same people they will continue to do a poor job - you are giving them no incentive to improve their performance. Complain to them about your iPhone to get it fixed.

The marks along the bottom, can you take an in focus closeup? It looks to me to have been scraped some and may show scratches into the metal. Unless you bought used it doesn't come this way, and the color doesn't just 'flake off' in such neat lines.
You talking about the Face ID sensors

Are you trying to damage your phone to get it replaced?? I’m sorry but you seem like a sketchy individual...
I”m asking if this scratches affect the Face ID sensor I use to unlock my phone if so I will try a different Apple store after the holidays

I”m asking if this scratches affect the Face ID sensor I use to unlock my phone if so I will try a different Apple store after the holidays

You can answer that yourself.... hold it up to your face and test it!

Trying a different Apple store?!?.... did you burn your bridges at the one you normally go to??

I’m not normally a rude person but I really think you are a con....

You can answer that yourself.... hold it up to your face and test it!

Trying a different Apple store?!?.... did you burn your bridges at the one you normally go to??

I’m not normally a rude person but I really think you are a con....

They don’t have apt at the times I want and when they do have apt they don’t resolve my problem making me ask online for help.

They don’t have apt at the times I want and when they do have apt they don’t resolve my problem making me ask online for help.

They can’t resolve a false problem.... You. Do. Not. Have. A. Covered. Warranty. Issue....

You have damaged your phone some how and it is NOT Apple’s responsibility to fix it...

They can’t resolve a false problem.... You. Do. Not. Have. A. Covered. Warranty. Issue....

You have damaged your phone some how and it is NOT Apple’s responsibility to fix it...
I will even pay to get it fixed I don’t mind and a scratch a false problem I don’t think so

Because your phone is physically damaged.... something physically touched your phone and... wait for it.... DAMAGED IT!!!
There thing two cosmetic and physical damage

My guess mine cosmetic issue and idk how much apple going to charge me for that

There thing two cosmetic and physical damage

My guess mine cosmetic issue and idk how much apple going to charge me for that

iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support

Per the Apple Support page.... out of warranty screen replacement is $279... so there’s your answer.

Your “cosmetic” physical damage is not Apple’s fault or responsibility...... Physical damage may it be intentional or accidental is not covered under the Limited AppleCare Warranty...

Status
Not open for further replies.