What's new

Issue resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here the result the scuff is cosmetic damage and no needed repair at all.

I had a screen issue they told me to remove the glass and buy a new one.

Now new issue appears there some white sports now on screen after installing new glass is it dust or dead pixel or coating rubbed off

IMG_0216.JPG

Just read this thread through. Then l thought why not see if he/she has posted before.
Surprise, surprise 51 times iPhone 7-8 and now the big X every single one bloody stupid problems. Shining light in the ear phone l think was one.
I even took a Foto of my iPhone 7 for them, must have been bonkers.

Admin of this page I see a line on my Face ID sensor is this a cosmetic or physical damage and is it covered under warranty ?

I had it in a case only way it could of happen is the genuis at apple did it or the guy who put my glass.

If one of them did it I won’t go back to my local apple store.

Really????.... there is no way a person has so many issues with a device!!

I do and even on my MacBook Pro 2015 I had issues like 4 and apple repaired it free of charge for the same issue.

So are you just one of those people who nitpicks their devices to get free attention?? I’m sorry to be sold bold and blunt but these “issues” that you keep coming up with are not real issues..... you are taking advantage of the generosity that Apple gives their customers.

So are you just one of those people who nitpicks their devices to get free attention?? I’m sorry to be sold bold and blunt but these “issues” that you keep coming up with are not real issues..... you are taking advantage of the generosity that Apple gives their customers.
No I had the same issue on my MacBook Pro they saw the fault and repaired it for me and even sent mine to the repair depot and all good

Admin of this page I see a line on my Face ID sensor is this a cosmetic or physical damage and is it covered under warranty ?

I had it in a case only way it could of happen is the genuis at apple did it or the guy who put my glass.

If one of them did it I won’t go back to my local apple store.

Your glass screen protector was installed badly. It is crooked and has crud under it. If you insist on taking it to the same people they will continue to do a poor job - you are giving them no incentive to improve their performance. Complain to them about your iPhone to get it fixed.

The marks along the bottom, can you take an in focus closeup? It looks to me to have been scraped some and may show scratches into the metal. Unless you bought used it doesn't come this way, and the color doesn't just 'flake off' in such neat lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.