What's new

Is unlock possible after downloading iOS 5.0.1 from itunes?

gretar

Reaction score
Title failed it"s suppose to be "is unlock possible after downloading ios 5.0.1 from Itunes"

can you unlock your iphone when you have already downloaded IOS 5.0.1 on it from Itunes ?
B.t.w i have gevey ultra sim.

I have tried some tutorials and always when i restore i get error 3194.

Last edited:
When jailbreaking 5.0.1 via redsn0w you have to point it at 5.0 ipsw instead of 5.0.1. Not sure about unlocking though.

I was thinking like if there would be anyway to decrease the firmware back to 4.3 ?

There. Is no way to downgrade apple no longer allows it they have shut that down have to wait for a new sim unlocked sorry bro. I'm on the same dang boat.

Any idea of how long we will have to wait after someone finds an unlock?

Last edited:
No updates as of yet or eta

Last edited:
gplock said:
No updates as of yet or eta

Well i'm kinda new to the Iphone world. So how long time does it usually take them?

Title failed it"s suppose to be "is unlock possible after downloading ios 5.0.1 from Itunes"

can you unlock your iphone when you have already downloaded IOS 5.0.1 on it from Itunes ?
B.t.w i have gevey ultra sim.

I have tried some tutorials and always when i restore i get error 3194.

I do not know, but with the help of this blog: Blackra1n I have solved many problems!

I hope I helped, bye

Well i'm kinda new to the Iphone world. So how long time does it usually take them?

The last software unlock was before September 2010. The last gevey sim I'm aware of was the turbo sim but that was before the iphone 4 was even released...