What's new

Is This the iPhone 5?

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
iPhone_5_April.JPG

Pictures have surfaced today on MIC Gadget of what the site says is the iPhone 5. According to AppleInsider, MIC Gadget does not claim to be able to provide proof that the shots are of a genuine iPhone 5, but is merely publishing them just in case they are genuine. The photos are from China, and show a phone that looks to be the same size as the iPhone 4, but with a slightly larger screen. The new proximity sensor as seen on the white iPhone 4 pictures from last week is also clearly visible. One of the pictures shows what looks to be a complete phone, while the other shows just a front panel and LCD screen. As AppleInsider notes, the iPhone in the pictures actually has a similar design to that of the iPhone shown in the engineering sketches that came to light back in March, which had an edge to edge display.

Source: AppleInsider | Photos claim to show prototype Apple iPhone 5 with larger screen

That's an iPhone 4gs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so really its going to be pretty much the same as the iphone 4 :D i am glad i am not buying it then