What's new

Is this the end of the iPhone X?

Status
Not open for further replies.

applexman

Reaction score
Maybe I was right when I criticised the iPhone X, it seems 'a leak' shows that it may now be discontinued this summer because of poor sales!

Hopefully, the XS/Plus will be a LOT better and have a decent useable screen!

I wish I had listened to my initial instinct and not wasted ÂŁ1,450 ($2,016 here in the UK) of my hard earned cash on this, it's now worthless!

Apple may suddenly cancel the iPhone X this summer | Daily Mail Online

Well let’s wait and see, funny how it matches exactly my criticisms of the phone and I am a great Apple fan owning most of their products!

You know I know over 100 users whom purchased the iPhone X and non and I mean non have issues. I have no idea what your problem is but it seems strange you have problems. Apple addressed the initial software issue in a record time. Click bait articles create this type of stuff. Relax and enjoy the phone

You know I know over 100 users whom purchased the iPhone X and non and I mean non have issues. I have no idea what your problem is but it seems strange you have problems. Apple addressed the initial software issue in a record time. Click bait articles create this type of stuff. Relax and enjoy the phone
My main issue was screen size (having come from a plus), reminds me of the old Nokia 9210 phone, wide but narrow and pretty useless to use in portrait mode as I can't read anything its too small.
q-9210i.jpg

Exactly it is an issue for you but no one else I use the iPhone X as a main device 7 /24 day in day out with out issue. I suggest you deal with your problem sell the phone then buy something you like Buy a Samsung note maybe that will make you happy

What do you mean useable screen, I use mine everyday all day
I cant read the small text in portrait mode as its so narrow so have to use it in landscape mode, more an issue for older people like me, kids would have no problem. Anyway its over for the X so time to look to the future and stick to my very experienced instincts in the future. I love Apple products but I am not blinded by them forever being right, I have seen deterioration in the last few years and have tried to stay loyal, but they are now on a slippery slope and need to get back on track, its purely down to arrogance and greed in my opinion.

Why has it become worthless? Just because of a rumour?
There have been lots of rumours the last years that haven’t come true. Before Apple themselves announce that they will discontinue the iPhone X, I won’t believe it. Even if other sites also post these rumours. They heard it somewhere and repeat it.

Besides, you’re using this device. You’re taking nice pictures, you can make phone calls, ... It is not worthless.

Lol, when you say “kids” do you mean people your age? But if you are unhappy with the screen size then I understand

I cant read the small text in portrait mode as its so narrow so have to use it in landscape mode, more an issue for older people like me, kids would have no problem. Anyway its over for the X so time to look to the future and stick to my very experienced instincts in the future. I love Apple products but I am not blinded by them forever being right, I have seen deterioration in the last few years and have tried to stay loyal, but they are now on a slippery slope and need to get back on track, its purely down to arrogance and greed in my opinion.

In your profile, it says you are 18! :)

What absolute nonsense!

It’s funny really I am almost 74 I wear glasses and read news from 7 different feeds plus somehow seem to administer 4 forums plus 3 Facebook pages not to mention using the iPhone X with Zoom2u courier app which has specific details and directions for some 30 deliveries I do every a week over a 5 hour period. All this in locked portrait mode. Oh I am also legally deaf and with out my special Apple certified hearing aids I cannot hear messages phone calls or when the phone rings. Yes I have owned every iPhone that has been released in various sizes including iPhone 7 plus and 6 plus. The only phone I havnt purchased is the iPhone 8. I chose the iPhone X because of the quality,screen size and security of the device and frankly it is the best phone I have ever owned period. If I can type on the iPhone X in this forum and still read it without issue then I am frankly surprised others cannot. If one is not satisfied with any product then sell it. Spending month after month complaining about this issue and that issue frankly is not worth it.

Lol, when you say “kids” do you mean people your age? But if you are unhappy with the screen size then I understand
My kids are probably older than some the youngsters on here with sharp eyes, oldest is 38 youngest 9, but then that was the result of 2 bottles of red wine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.