What's new
Apple iPhone Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there anyone purchased iphone 3GS just now?

Daniel

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]I am sure we all know the iPhone 4 on the way now. But i still wondering that is there anyone still purchase iphone 3GS? I read a comment [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]somewhere else “People who just bought a 3GS are currently killing themselves.” LOL

But my concern is:[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]will iPhone 3GS stop selling? Will people then purchase iPhone 4 instead of iPhone 3GS? This article seems to show the point.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]And another phenomenon is even though iPhone 4 hasn’t been on sale, lots of App or software for iPhone 4 has sprung up. I search on Google at random and found one like this

[FONT=&quot]What happened, I wonder?[/FONT]

blowabs

Reaction score
i just bought one b/c i had to. Mine stopped working on fri. ;-[
I will just trade it in t the Apple store for the 4G.....hopefully on the 24th!!! ;-]

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i saw some comments on youtube people ordered a 3gs before they knew there was going to be a 4 recently.. but i wonder who got the new 8GB version? who is crazy enough to do that lol

Most reactions

Latest posts