What's new

Is there an App to allow a phone number to ring through when phone is on silent?

Blink, you're being told not bump threads. No need to go attacking people. Let's move on.

Of course, I just don't tolerate any level of disrespect just like most of you guys here. iCrank, don't just post something like that just for attention, I wanted to see if there were any updates that might have come out since the original post/question wasn't recent. Better than starting a new thread, right?

Last edited:
I was going to post something just to get this question to the top of the list again too... I really don't think "bumping" and unanswered post to the top is bad. If it is, you have a lot of people on here that need to be spoken to about it. Get real people, answer the original question if you know the answer or butt out if you don't.

I was going to post something just to get this question to the top of the list again too... I really don't think "bumping" and unanswered post to the top is bad. If it is, you have a lot of people on here that need to be spoken to about it. Get real people, answer the original question if you know the answer or butt out if you don't.

Agreed.

Of cos apple will not allow JB App to put in app store

---
I am here: Google Maps

You misunderstand. Apple will NOT allow Call Manager apps in the App Store, that is why only Cydia apps are available. The app developers would write genuine App Store apps if allowed (most are paid for apps in Cydia), but Apple have banned any app of this type.

I am not saying Apple won't allow Jailbreak apps (any fool realises that) but Apple will not consider any such type of app for app store inclusion.