What's new

Is there a program to let me stream music input from the iPhone to the PC speakers?

IF THERE IS such a program, you'd have to install client for it on your PC. If you going to install anything on your PC, you might as well install iTunes and sync your iphone with it, and play your music using iTunes.

If you're in corporate environment, there might be policy which will forbid you from installing crap on your machine. If that's the case just stick your speakers into your iphone, or buy a cable and stick them into MIC input on the face of your comp.

IF THERE IS such a program, you'd have to install client for it on your PC. If you going to install anything on your PC, you might as well install iTunes and sync your iphone with it, and play your music using iTunes.

If you're in corporate environment, there might be policy which will forbid you from installing crap on your machine. If that's the case just stick your speakers into your iphone, or buy a cable and stick them into MIC input on the face of your comp.

You see, but that's why I wrote "...radio, or Pandora..."
I'm really not looking for alternatives... I know Pandora has a website and I know every other radio station has it's own streaming channel...

But I want to stream it through the iPhone.