What's new

Is it possilbe to use more than one iTunes account?

reck.

Reaction score
Hi everyone

First of all I'm not well oriented with iTunes, & I'm very confused about some issues that you may help me with.

Here is the situation:

I have an old iPhone 3gs that i use occasionally and had no iTunes account when i first started using it, a friend of mine had shared his iTunes password with me so i could install some apps and use some of his apps as well. Now I've lost contact with him and he changed the password leaving me unable to download or update apps but otherwise everything is working OK. I decided to create my own iTunes account, and so I managed to create one without a credit card cuz i don't have one.

My questions:
1- could he access and browse my WhatsApp history -without me knowing- since we share the same account?
2- Can I install new apps through my new account beside using his old apps that i have at the same time?
3- How can i transfer the old apps from my iPhone to the new account? and if some of them were not for free, what kind of problems would I face since my account is without credit card?
4- How can I buy iTunes credit if I want to buy some apps?

Thank you in advance

Last edited:
1- could he access and browse my WhatsApp history -without me knowing- since we share the same account?

No. Your whatsapp account has nothing to do with your iTunes account.

2- Can I install new apps through my new account beside using his old apps that i have at the same time?

Yes

3- How can i transfer the old apps from my iPhone to the new account? and if some of them were not for free, what kind of problems would I face since my account is without credit card?

You cannot transfer apps from one account to another. Sorry.

4- How can I buy iTunes credit if I want to buy some apps?

Apple store iTunes gift cards.