Chris951 Member Feb 8, 2012 #16 I got my 4 right before Christmas. So when I'm eligible to upgrade around then this year, I'll be getting the 5.
I got my 4 right before Christmas. So when I'm eligible to upgrade around then this year, I'll be getting the 5.
Gregoris Well-Known Member Staff member Feb 8, 2012 #17 nikstar said: I only just got my 4S at Xmas time and I will definitely be selling it and buying the next iPhone when it comes out. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Click to expand... Good call! some times it can be hassle doing so but if you sell it right before apple announce it then you can get more $$$ as well. I will be using my ip4 as an ipod touch for the gym and then buying the 5 or what ever it will be called outright
nikstar said: I only just got my 4S at Xmas time and I will definitely be selling it and buying the next iPhone when it comes out. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Click to expand... Good call! some times it can be hassle doing so but if you sell it right before apple announce it then you can get more $$$ as well. I will be using my ip4 as an ipod touch for the gym and then buying the 5 or what ever it will be called outright
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon
iPhone 16 Accessories The best charger of all time? Anker Prime 250W GaN BEAST! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon