What's new

Is anyone seriously getting the new iPhone in Rose Gold?

DrumsOfGrohl

Staff member
Reaction score
iphone-colors-jpeg.22092

I'm not saying I think its ugly, but does anyone really care?

I think people might think about resale value, There might not be many people who want to buy a pink iPhone a year or two on.

Maybe it's intended to match the colour of the rose gold Apple Watch?
Well, yeah, I believe that's the intention, but for some reason, I can understand people really liking that color on the Watch... less so on the iPhone.

Rose gold is the in color of gold jewelry. Apparently lots of people are buying that design trend. I would still like to see an apple phone that has a black face with gold back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some sources say there will be just the same colours as last year.
We really don't know for sure what is coming, as always we won't know until we know, One thing for sure though.......We don't have long to wait now :)

Some sources say there will be just the same colours as last year.
We really don't know for sure what is coming, as always we won't know until we know, One thing for sure though.......We don't have long to wait now :)
image.png

The event starts at 6pm here in the UK.
The 9th is going to be a nice day for me, Going out for the day to celebrate an Anniversary then the Apple event in the evening.
Looking forward to it all.

The event starts at 6pm here in the UK.
The 9th is going to be a nice day for me, Going out for the day to celebrate an Anniversary then the Apple event in the evening.
Looking forward to it all.
It'll be 11am at my place.