What's new

Ipod on iphone4 not playing or showing music

gavinlee77

Reaction score
The iPod function is not working on my iPhone all my artists and playlists have gone from my phone, but when you use the search function the songs are there but will not play at all..

My ipod on my iphone just closes after i select a song, so i know what your going threw. Any clue as to why this is happening anyone?????

Are your iPhones jailbroken if so it may be a program from Cydia. I had anyring from Cydia installed on my iPhone 4 and that caused the same problem I'd load up the music and it'd auto exit right away I uninstalled it respiring my phone and all was fixed. Not saying that is the culprit in your case.

No not my one never jail broken it the iPhone is only 4 months old also getting problems with iTunes not being able to read the contents of the phone which means I can't sync anything

gavinlee77 said:
No not my one never jail broken it the iPhone is only 4 months old also getting problems with iTunes not being able to read the contents of the phone which means I can't sync anything

I'd take it to apple if it's 4 months old and won't syne etc and never jb I'd be at apple like yesterday lol

Yeah just need to make time to get to the store, just tried book The genius bar they are fully booked for the next 4 days!!

gavinlee77 said:
Yeah just need to make time to get to the store, just tried book The genius bar they are fully booked for the next 4 days!!

Sry to hear that wat u could do is a restore if u don't have anything to valuable on it

Clutch1215 said:
Sry to hear that wat u could do is a restore if u don't have anything to valuable on it

Backup and restore. It will save you time.

Did a restore and updated from 4.3.2 to 4.3.5 now works fine again took over 4 hours in total to do though