What's new

iPod Music Turnoff Question

Brigitte

Reaction score
I am new to using the iPod but managed to download some songs from iTunes. When I am done listening and want to turn the song or the iPod off, I can't find a button to stop the song. It keeps on playing.

I also tried it with voice control and said "Stop" and it would not stop the song and instead it called a number on my contact list. The word "Stop" resembles the last name of my manager listed on my contact list. I managed to end the call in time.:mad: I am not sure, I want to use voice control again. Voice control needs to be perfected. Maybe there is a program that your iPod recognizes your voice and/or accent and follows the commands correctly?

Has anyone had a similar experience?

You just pause it. The other method is to double tap home and swipe right then pause from there. Also if you close the ipod app off the multitasking bar it will stop playing.

You just pause it. The other method is to double tap home and swipe right then pause from there. Also if you close the ipod app off the multitasking bar it will stop playing.

I played with it and I am good to go. It took some time for me to figure out the double tap home and then the swipe from left to right and then pause. I kept doing it the other way around. It was interesing to see the audio control buttons coming up. THANKS.

If your using headphones and pull them out of the jack it will auto pause for you aswell even if your not in the app