What's new

iPod Dock

SteLowis

Reaction score
Ok guys, I'm new to apple products so if this is a dump question please excuse my stupidness. My girlfriend bout me a cd player for xmas which also has an ipod dock. Ive never used it koz ive never had a iPod, Iphone etc... Seen as thou i got a iphone i can make use of it. The problem is, is that it says its not compatible. I can use the music features but sometimes it seems to charge and other times it says it cant. This is like wise i bought a 'non' apple usb lead just to charge with and this is not compatible. First question is why? and the second is, is there a solution to the cd player and ipod dock.

Cheers

Ste

DannyBoy

Reaction score
Some of the older docks/charging cables don't have enough power to charge the iPhone. So thats why you get the message. Most times the audio docks will still play music but wont charge.

OP
S

SteLowis

Reaction score
Cheers bud. I can't understand it thou koz sometimes it charges thou. If you wiggle it it sometime charges as well.

OP
S

SteLowis

Reaction score
I wouldnt mind if i didnt charge. It just keeps coming up with a message saying i wont charge. Is there an option on the phone to stop charging

issjakers

Reaction score
there are ebay iphone 4 docks, im not sure how they are but there probally cheap and crappy.

Most reactions

Latest posts