What's new

Iphone6S photos download

curtisanthony

Reaction score
Hello I am Curtis I just purchased the 6S to replace my 4S which I am keeping.
I want to know how to transfer photos from my PC Windows7 to the phone, the phone apparently only downloaded photos from Icloud.

If you use iCloud, login to www.icloud.com on your computer. Select Photos. You should find "Upload" somewhere at the top. Select this, and choose the photos from your computer which should also be on your iPhone. That done, click "Open", and they'll start loading to iCloud. They'll also appear in your iPhone's Photos app afterwards.

If you use iCloud, login to www.icloud.com on your computer. Select Photos. You should find "Upload" somewhere at the top. Select this, and choose the photos from your computer which should also be on your iPhone. That done, click "Open", and they'll start loading to iCloud. They'll also appear in your iPhone's Photos app afterwards.
Thank you JA. Will I also be able to upload Videos?

It's possible that this doesn't work. When I tried it just now, I got a popup that Jpeg files can be imported, but not my video.

Thank you again, JA. I miss the system before Icloud, when there was an option to select photos in Itunes. I am downloading onerously.
I cannot seem to find the option to show up to 1,000 emails as in my 4S, the maximum limit is apparently 160.
Not every change suits me.

Thank you JA. Will I also be able to upload Videos?
The last issue is that when I select tv shows in itunes a message says it would delete a previous library. But is this everything on the phone such as music or only the tv shows?

Thank you again, JA. I miss the system before Icloud, when there was an option to select photos in Itunes. I am downloading onerously.
I cannot seem to find the option to show up to 1,000 emails as in my 4S, the maximum limit is apparently 160.
Not every change suits me.
Which accounts is this - Outlook, Gmail, iCloud, or something else? If it's an Outlook account, you can choose "No Limit" for Mail Days to Sync in Settings.

The last issue is that when I select tv shows in itunes a message says it would delete a previous library. But is this everything on the phone such as music or only the tv shows?
I'm not sure what you're doing. Are you trying to sync TV shows to your iPhone? The shows already on your iPhone will be deleted, as far as I know.

I'm not sure what you're doing. Are you trying to sync TV shows to your iPhone? The shows already on your iPhone will be deleted, as far as I know.
Thanks, will try it.
Which accounts is this - Outlook, Gmail, iCloud, or something else? If it's an Outlook account, you can choose "No Limit" for Mail Days to Sync in Settings.
ios9 deleted the option in Settings/Mail "show # of messages" it is now maximum 160, harder to search. Thank you very much JA