What's new

iPhone5 and OS X Yosemite

billwill

Reaction score
I downloaded and installed OS X Yosemite but now items I add to my MacBookPro Calendar no longer show up on my iPhone5 calendar. It's been over 24 hours since I changed some items; they're still not on the iPhone. What do I need to do to get these communicating again? Thanks in advance for your help.

Check to see if you have your home calendar checked. Tap the "calendar" located on the bottom of the screen to see if you have all assigned calendars checked.

I just did a trial test on my Mac and put an event on. Checked to see if it showed up on my iPhone 5 and it was there.

Check to see if you have your home calendar checked. Tap the "calendar" located on the bottom of the screen to see if you have all assigned calendars checked.

I just did a trial test on my Mac and put an event on. Checked to see if it showed up on my iPhone 5 and it was there.
Thank you. I do have Home calendar checked but events I put in the MacBookPro Calendar are still not showing up in my iPhone Calendar. Do I need to "Push" or "Fetch" something I didn't have with Maverick? Thanks again.

Thank you. I do have Home calendar checked but events I put in the MacBookPro Calendar are still not showing up in my iPhone Calendar. Do I need to "Push" or "Fetch" something I didn't have with Maverick? Thanks again.

Hi Billwill-

I didn't have to do anything to my settings. You might want to toggle the calendars off and on to see if works.

Also, maybe restarting your phone might do the trick and/or closing out the calendar app and trying again.

One thing I did notice too is that I had my iCloud checked also under "calendar" in my calendar app. Hope that helps. :)

Hi Billwill-

I didn't have to do anything to my settings. You might want to toggle the calendars off and on to see if works.

Also, maybe restarting your phone might do the trick and/or closing out the calendar app and trying again.

One thing I did notice too is that I had my iCloud checked also under "calendar" in my calendar app. Hope that helps. :)
THANK YOU! I realized I hadn't turned my iPhone off in several days. After a restart, the calendars started syncing. Thank you very much. Hope you have a great weekend.