What's new

Iphone4Noob

dmitchstevens

Reaction score
I am new to this site but I have had iPhone for many months. I look forward to spending time in this forum. And learning many new strategies to use the I am I am just a regular guy trying to learn a new way to communicate in a gadget world. I have been researching the option for writing my own application. I hope with a little more research to begin my journey in creating my own application or the iPhone for I am currently using the iPhone for by Verizon and I really enjoy all the different applications it has to offer. I am having one problem with one of my applications and that is, guitar hero. For some unknown reason this application just stopped working it tries to open and stops and close its bets by liking due to the new I can't get it open but when I first got the app location it works fine I have tried downloading it and and that failed to work also. If anybody has any advise on what could be going on with this application I would appreciate any and all comments I can be reached here on this forum I do look forward to hearing from anybody that may have some information or input all my problem thank you

Welcome,

You could try deleting the app and redownloading it. Also check the comments/reviews in the app store if alot of people a reporting a problem then the app maybe needs updating due to a bug...

I would like everyone to visit me on youtube my channel username is Iphone4noob. Check it out I have a lot of good app reviews.

Last edited: