What's new

iphone4 facetime with "non-iphone4"

So, Tango works from iPhone 4 to the Android phones. Since I am using iPhone 4 over 3G signal is my data being charged or is my minutes being charged per video call?

Skype (last version) finally support video call.
Cheers

So, Tango works from iPhone 4 to the Android phones. Since I am using iPhone 4 over 3G signal is my data being charged or is my minutes being charged per video call?

Tango doesn't use your phone's minutes. Neither does FaceTime or Skype. It works off your 3G data or WiFi.

That's too trouble.Why do you buy non-ipone4?

Since the this thread many video apps work with both iPhone and android cuz not everyone has an iPhone 4. I have iPhone 4 and white iPad 2. I recommend Qik.

Since the this thread many video apps work with both iPhone and android cuz not everyone has an iPhone 4. I have iPhone 4 and white iPad 2. I recommend Qik.

Qik? That app is for making video calls?

Qik plus was acquired by Skype so there's an update also yahoo messenger for video calls now. Btw I recommend the 2Gb data plan as minimum. Also fring tango Skype. So many r working options for video call for iOS.

I have been using fring with many iPhone 4 users through my android. Seems to work well.