What's new

Iphone4 bluetruth problem start

pervezsumon

Reaction score
I have an iPhone4 with latest OS (5.0.1). I connect this (and my wife's iPhone 3g via bluetooth to our Panasonic Cordless Phone system so we can answer our cells in our house with the nearest Panasonic handset (a very cool feature, BTW.)

This worked fine until sometime in the past month or so when I noticed my cell wasn't ringing the house phone (the Panasonic cordless). First few times I didn't think much about it and re-established the blue tooth connection and went on about my day. About that same time I noticed that my iPhone wasn't automatically connecting to the car like it used to. I had to go to Settings on the iPhone and then it would connect. (Didn't have to do anything...just going to Settings seemed to do the trick!)

Now I notice that the bluetooth connection is being dropped every time my iPhone goes to sleep. In fact, just before I posted this I had reestablished the connection to my home phone system and kept the iPhone awake...and after a few minutes it STILL lost the connection!!!!

This problem is only exhibited on my iPhone4. Anybody know a fix?

As with all iPhone problems, trying booting or turning on or off... My car kit does this from time to time and switching off seems to work