What's new

Iphone4 and att

sexyashy17

Reaction score
ok basically in a nutshell, att keeps stuffing up my bill up every month, I love my Iphone but I want to go to a different provider. Do I have any options?

I have 2 lines and we have unlimited everything and my bill is 800 every single month, seems kinda strange to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you sit down with an AT&T rep and had them go over your bill? Unless you got your phone before they stopped selling the Unlimited plan several months ago, are you sure you have unlimited data plan? I have 2 lines and the 2gb data plan, no text msg or sms, and I only pay about $98 a month ( one phone is a basic phone). Your not setup on one of those sites, where they charge each download to your phone bill, are you? My senior rep will sit down with me anytime I want and explain the bill and make corrections on the spot. Talk to them, if the one you see can't or won't help, try another AT&T store. And if you think another carrier is any better at billing, think again. They all make mistakes regularly. If you don't have the Unlimited plan and use 10gb plus a month, $800 might be reasonable.

If your bill is 800 a month you are getting shafted. Plain and simple. Either you are going insanely overyour data or text limit or att is ripping you off i which case i hope you arent paying them

Sounds extremely excessive. It boggles me that after the first bill you payed it as matter of fact and waited for additional bills to question it. Do you roam internationally? That jack up data and rates through the roof ! Although there are ways around that.

let them bill me for a phone bill of 800...I guess I will have an ipod touch...LOL

are you on a family unlimited plan?
deffinatly call some one...my bill is less than 200 for three lines with 800 min and unlimited everything else

what!!! thats just ridiculous! $800, i never knew a phone plan to be 400 bucks...you need to walk into the store and have them break it down for you and see what is costing you so much money in the first place

I have 2 lines and we have unlimited everything and my bill is 800 every single month, seems kinda strange to me.

If you allow ATT to charge you that much for several months without challenging them, or asking them to explain the charges, then you need more help than we can provide you! Funny that you haven't repled to anyone here who has tried to help.
Hmmmm.....

Yow. I am under 200 for 2 lines. USD. What currency is it? Maybe that's the difference lol

ok basically in a nutshell, att keeps stuffing up my bill up every month, I love my Iphone but I want to go to a different provider. Do I have any options?

hey sexy, no other option unless you can unlock your iphone. Doesn't make sense why your bill is more then it should, you should def. find out exactly why, perhaps you are not on the unlimited everything plan :))

I'm a single mother of 11 month old twins. I get around to checking stuff when time permits. I called AT&T and then I called t mobile and for the exact same plan for less than 200 a month so that's the route I'm going to go. So sry if I didn't respond in a timely manner I just have other things that keep me busy as I'm sure many of u have families etc and u can't search forums and watch topics constantly or maybe I'm wrong. Can anyone show me where I can find info/a site that can guide me thru the unlocking or jailbreaking process I'm quite new to this sort of thing.