What's new

iPhone X Case Thread

Next case is the Atomic Slim by Ghostek - trimmed in red and clear back. The frame is aluminum and metal type button accents that line up pretty well. The edges of the case are smooth, not overly slick but not much texture for grip. There is a ridge on both sides that I am sure it's designed for grip. Although the outer case is aluminum, it still works with wireless charging.

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

I also picked up the LifeProof Next case...I had the Slam previously which I ended up returning as I think I will this one as well. The Slam case was easy to apply and felt good in hand but I was not pleased with plasticky feel. This one falls into that category as well, it sounds like I'm breaking it when using the included tool to pry the corners open. This case is dirt and snow proof as the Slam was not. It has mesh coverings over the bottom speaker areas, lightning port cover and rubber type seal around the camera opening. I can't say if it works with wireless charging as I never placed the case on my device.

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

Last case is the Apple Silicone Case in Product Red. Since @Scottysize had recommended previously in thread, I thought I would pick one up. I love the velvety feel on the outside of the case and the look and feel of the inside (the part of the case next to the glass back). The inside has a very soft feel to it as well. The only thing I don't like is the bottom of the case is open, it covers the corners but the speakers and lightning port is all open. The case is super slim on the phone and works with wireless charging with no issues.

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

Next case is the Atomic Slim by Ghostek - trimmed in red and clear back. The frame is aluminum and metal type button accents that line up pretty well. The edges of the case are smooth, not overly slick but not much texture for grip. There is a ridge on both sides that I am sure it's designed for grip. Although the outer case is aluminum, it still works with wireless charging.

View attachment 37561

View attachment 37562

View attachment 37563

View attachment 37564
Love the background picture STG!