What's new

iPhone won't charge and won't connect to the computer

Welson

Reaction score
Hi, im new here. I had my iPhone 5S. Im just using it for 1 month. When im charge the iPhone, the iPhone wont charging. I've tried to connect to the computer but it doesn't working too. So please help me.

Try using a different cable...these DO go bad...and have been known to be DOA right out of the box!!:(
If you can't charge from your computer's USB port, I'd suspect the cable first...
Keep in mind.....NOT ALL USB PORTS provide adequate CURRENT for a given application; the "standard" USB 2.0 output is 5 volts @ 500mA....your iPhone SHOULD charge at that rate, but it will likely take longer than even using the Apple-supplied "wall-wart" (5 volts @1A)....
Swapping that cable is the first move....Good luck!

Hi, im new here. I had my iPhone 5S. Im just using it for 1 month. When im charge the iPhone, the iPhone wont charging. I've tried to connect to the computer but it doesn't working too. So please help me.
If your iPhone 5s was bought from new it will be under warranty, Give Apple a ring or make an appointment with a Genius bar, A new iPhone shouldn't be having any problems.
Also remember that with a new iPhone you get 90 days of free phone support with Apple.

Hey. Thanks for the replies. NVM the problem solved itself. I just let him charge all of the night for 24hrs full, and it started charging. ;)